A unique set of values
At Esoft, we care for each other, our customers and the society. We emphasize the importance of openness, transparency and diversity by creating an environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect.
Our award-winning CSR policy, values and employee ethics prove that we’re not all talk.SEE FULL DOCUMENT
As a global company with more than 700 employees worldwide, we are committed to take on responsibility, both for our employees and for the society.
Our focus is on Vietnam, where we have our biggest office with more than 600 employees. Here, we collaborate with the local NGO “Will to Live, the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and “Hanoi Association for People with Disabilities” to provide continuous job training and job opportunities for people with disabilities, and as of January, 2019, 11,9% of our staff in Vietnam are people with disabilities. Further more, we find education very important, and during the last years, we have trained more than 100 sex workers in Photoshop and Illustrator, after which we offered 15 of them a job. Today, 33,4% of our staff in Vietnam are female.
Since 2010, we have also been an active member of the Global Compact Initiative under the United Nations with respect to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Vietnam is one of the world’s worst polluters of plastic. We want to make sure we are doing our best to help change that.
The latest initiatives taken as part of our green movement, have been to abandon the use of single use plastic bottles in the office, along with ensuring that milk cartons handed out to staff, are sent for recycling.
On an annual basis, we serve more than 150,000 meals to our staff and go through more than 60,000 milk cartons so these initiatives are having a real impact.
We are so proud to announce that Esoft Vietnam has won the International CSR Excellence Award for the second time. Last time was in 2016.
This time, we won in the category of “Community Commitment”, highlighting our work with local organisations relating to on-the-job training and employment of people with disabilities but also our efforts to work with local NGOs in Vietnam offering our post-processing services allowing them to improve their visual profile.
In December 2018, Esoft Vietnam organized a charity trip for primary and high school pupils from Tan Son in Bac Kan. The school is about 160 km away from Hanoi and includes 180 learners, all representing minority groups in Vietnam.
While visiting the school, Esoft employees helped create concrete roads and steps to walk on, cleaned up the school, painted classrooms, held a show and gave out gifts to the pupils (learning kits, smarts toys and so on).
1. Time is precious: We all live busy lives. Time is our most valuable asset. If you have the power to help people, help them save time in their personal and professional lives. You haven’t only made their day, you’ve made the day of many people.
2. Nobody likes things complicated: Steve Jobs was right. Technology must be easy to use. When you apply the power of the latest technologies and make them super simple (however difficult and complex that may be), you empower people to accomplish amazing things.
3. Nobody likes doing the same thing twice: When you trust somebody to do a job, you trust them to do it properly. When you do your job right, you free the mind of whoever hired you to do the job better. Anything else is counterproductive and time-consuming. Don’t just believe us on this one; trust us to do it right the first time.
4. Winners adapt: Our world is constantly changing. When you’re open to possibilities and prepared to embrace opportunities, you’re halfway to victory. We believe in being curious and driving positive change.
5. Responsibility equals actions: “You can’t escape tomorrow’s responsibility by evading it today”. So said Abraham Lincoln. Leadership, quality, greatness, motivation – it all comes down to taking responsible actions every single day. It’s how we change the world for the better, one step at a time.
We know that you are busy and need to know for a certainty that you can rely 100% on our services and trust the support that we provide. We’ve got your back by ensuring that every single delivery, no matter how big or small, meets or exceeds your expectations. Our policy is that we don’t finish our work before you are 100% satisfied.
We want to understand your business, needs, challenges, and opportunities better than anyone else. Only by understanding your needs and your business, we can provide you with the tools and solutions that ensure your success.
We approach the market and our customers with an open mindset. We listen before we speak. We think about your challenges and wishes before we create solutions and services. And we’re open to delivering custom-tailored solutions that perfectly address your individual needs. We perceive you as our partner, collaborator, and co-inventor.
Innovation is key to the continued success of our employees, our company and, our clients. It’s fun. It keeps us ahead of our game. And it’s good for business. We’re committed to promoting, encouraging, and nurturing innovation at all levels of our organization because we know that the best of ideas can sometimes come from the most unlikely places and the quietest voices.
Esoft is a growing company and many of us spend more time at work than with our friends and family. We see this as a great responsibility. While we acknowledge that there will inevitably be challenges and frustrations, we’re committed to creating a company culture and work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect, with equal opportunities for personal and professional growth. We overcome our challenges through dedication, diligence and kindness. When we care about each other, we care for our clients even better.
We are passionate about what we do. It’s the fire within us that makes us want to be no. 1 at all times and tackle every obstacle with a positive outlook. It’s what makes us go the extra mile for our clients, our colleagues, and under any circumstance.